Last Updated: February 17, 2021
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES AND RIGHTS
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
- OTHER PROVISIONS
- CONTACT US
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on how you interact with us, our Services, and the requirements of applicable law. For example, we may collect different information depending on whether you are a clinical trial participant, healthcare professional, patient advocate, or visitor to our website. We collect information that you provide to us, information we obtain automatically when you use our Services, and information from other sources such as third-party services and organizations, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us Directly
We may collect the following personal information that you provide to us.
- Healthcare Professionals. If you are a healthcare professional, we may collect certain information such as your professional contact information, credential and institutional affiliations information, information about our programs and activities in which you have participated, our interactions with you, published papers, your photograph, and/or prescribing of our products and information in any agreements executed with us.
- When you enroll in our Services, such as our patient support programs, we may collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address, date of birth, and relevant information about your medical history.
- Clinical Trial Recruitment. When you visit our clinical t